about 1 month ago
This search & social digital marketing agency is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be supporting the implementation of the agency's growth strategy and goals. You will be responsible for the whole process from qualifying and nurturing inbound and outbound leads, taking them through the qualification process, proposal stage, alongside pitching and closing the deal, which would then be handed over to the Search team to manage the client.
The Job Involves;
- Outbound calling, emailing and social messaging to decision makers in order to establish business objectives, discover potential channel requirements and identify agency review dates.
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Forming sales strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative
- Focus on hitting and exceeding monthly targets.
- Maintain a new business pipeline and report on a weekly basis.
- Maintain and manage CRM - keeping all leads and new businesses up to date.
- Develop prospect targeting lists for Midland and UK brands.
- Seeking out major clients and working relationships with the premier buyers.
- Working with the team to build proposals and pitch documents for SEO, PPC and Social Media.
- Analyse client accounts and websites using tools like Searchmetrics, SEM Rush, Majestic and much more.
- An understanding of the digital environment, online marketing, SEO and PPC.
- Co-ordinate content, answers and presentations for briefs.
- Networking at marketing events, conferences and internal agency seminars.
- Experience in Business Development for digital marketing is preferred but not required..
- Tenacity and resilience - you'll relish the challenge of tracking down people that are difficult to get hold of and closing meetings with them.
- Demonstrate a 'roll up your sleeves' initiative to get the job done.
- A strong interest and passion for digital media.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
To fulfil this role you'll need to be a commercially minded innovator who wears many different hats, with the ability to confidently liaise and question prospects in order to actively understand their goals and ambitions, while creating top line proposals to win new business.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
East Midlands, West Midlands, Leicester, West Midlands (County), Birmingham
£30k - £40k
16 days ago
only 12 days until close