9 months ago
Our client is the UK’s leading frozen yogurt manufacturer, producing the best zero fat frozen yogurts and specialty frozen desserts on the market. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team, seeking out new business and nurturing current customers to help their company grow.
This job will include foreign travel, with several trips per year for trade shows, trade missions and sales meetings. This must not faze you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identifying new sales leads and nurturing the leads to generate sales
• Pitching products to new and existing customers in both the foodservice and retail areas
• Working with existing customers to develop new flavours / products
• Working with potential customers to develop new products
• Maintaining excellent relationships with existing key customers
• Identifying new product trends that might be relevant for the company
• Preparing for trade exhibitions
• Attending trade exhibitions including stand setup and breakdown
• Visiting existing customers
• Brand development of the company’s existing brand
• Contribute to senior management meetings and help set the company’s vision
The ideal candidate must:
• Be personable
• Be hard-working and self-motivated
• Have experience in sales, particularly within the food and drink industry
• Have a desire to grow with the company
• Have a good grasp of technical concepts within the food industry
• Be flexible enough to be able to work away for a week at a time during trade exhibitions
• Have a passion for delicious food and frozen treats
• Be able to manage projects from start to launch, as the point of contact between technical staff and the customer
An exceptional candidate would additionally:
• Have experience with the major retailers
• Speak a foreign language
Salary dependent upon experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close