7 months ago
Reports to: General Manager
Hours: Full Time, 40 hrs per week
Holiday: 28 days including public holidays
Package: £35,000-£45,000 basic, Substantial bonus based on % of GP Growth, plus pension, laptop, phone & car
Probation: Six months
This company is a well-established manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of high performance packaging and labelling adhesives, based in Northwich, Cheshire.
The company supplies hot melt adhesives to food manufacturers, breweries and contract packers throughout the UK, and labelling wet glues to distilleries, breweries, water bottlers and cider makers.
Based in the Northwich office, you will be responsible for new business development to prospects UK-wide.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven track record in delivering strong business growth able to demonstrate revenue and profit growth >20% YOY.
- Experienced in the technical consultative sale, with a long gestation period, with multi-stakeholder engagement.
- Tenacious self-starter
- Exemplary negotiation skills, commercially astute with a 'closer' mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels from shop floor to director level
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Adaptable, positive, determined and competitive
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Make direct sales calls on a daily basis.
- Make own appointments through a combination of qualified prospects and cold calling
- Handle multiple complex sales projects focusing on value and deliverables
- Follow up all leads in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- Evaluate and report sales and competition activity within the territory.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers, suppliers and employees at all levels.
- Cultivate new relationships and develop/enhance existing relationships to increase their brand awareness in the local market.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
9 months ago
only 10 days until close