We are recruiting for an excellent brand & business who provide software to the Mortgage intermediaries.
We are representing the market leaders who are offering an exceptional opportunity to join the business as a Business Development Manager.
National field based new business role selling software into mortgage intermediaries.
Market leader, excellent brand and reputation. Great company to work for. This business can offer excellent scope for progression and the opportunity to make a difference in shaping the organisation.
Lovely company to work for who can provide a great work life balance.
This is an exciting and new role for a highly self-motivated, tenacious and go getting individual. The role requires an industry professional within the intermediary mortgage and protection arena. You will be responsible for promoting and selling market leading software to new strategic partners by securing long term contracts achieved through superior relationship management.
Ideally already known within the industry, with an excellent reputation you will be well placed to focus on both large and small medium enterprise distributors such as DA and AR distribution channels, mortgage clubs etc.
This role will involve national travel, field sales opening opportunities with mortgage intermediaries, this will include the following:
- Acquire new accounts and customers by hunting out sales and revenue opportunities across the market.
- Able to create self-generated appointments to boost lead generation.
- Accountable for the delivery of revenue across several product areas.
- Develop relationships within the market, creating a bedrock of contacts that will pass you sales leads and opportunities.
- Drafting of new fee proposals, contracts and customer agreements.
- Develop ideas for expanding the company's range of services into new market sectors, in conjunction with the directors.
- To increase the prospect database and potential sales opportunities be collecting, retaining and updating relevant company contact details.
- Conduct face to face visits, live product demonstrations over the phone and weekly webinars educating customers on our product.
You must possess the following:
- Ideally already in the industry, with a great reputation and known strategic relationships to hit the ground running.
- Experience in the Mortgage and Protection arena.
- Strong skills and knowledge of software utilised across financial services.
- Previous experience in a B2B sales environment, measured by clear performance indicators.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office package Word, Excel, Outlook
- Accomplished and competent presentation skills.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills with proven ability to quickly build relationships with new customers.
- Articulate, innovative and challenging mind-set with strong collaborative style.
- Confidence to talk with and influence people at all levels.
- Self-motivated, able to work without constant direction and guidance. Energetic, strong, confident and self-disciplined work ethic.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain deep pipeline of sales opportunities.
Opportunity to join a market leader in a senior role where you can add value, make change within the business in a role with lots of scope.