about 1 year ago
Business Development Manager
Due to company growth our international industry leading brand is now looking for experienced and ambitious Business Development Managers in and around the Dartford area. The ideal BDM needs to have a demonstrable track record of success ideally within advertising solutions or direct sales as well as the energy, enthusiasm and creativity to succeed in a challenging yet rewarding sector. The Business Development Manager would be confident by nature and hungry to succeed in a company dedicated to creating the future of media, Out of Home.
Our client is currently seeking, fanatical, determined and articulate Business Development specialists to join their vibrant Sales Team that specialise in developing engaging advertising campaigns via Out of Home media. As an expressive Sales Executive you will maximise advertising spends with your small to medium sized clients through re-thinking the way their brands can interact with their local, regional or national audience.
In line with our clients plans for growth, they are currently seeking, passionate, tenacious and committed individuals to join their Dartford Team. This is an excellent opportunity for a proven yet ambitious sales professional to elevate themselves on the next step of their career with unrivalled potential to earn a high income and excellent commissions whilst utilising the most stylish media solutions.
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, in a unique and refreshing working environment, you will be directly responsible for proactively contacting leads generated from the company's marketing activity alongside generating your own portfolio of leads. This will involve qualifying and developing your local client's interest, from the point of initial enquiry throughout the sales process with the overall objective of hitting sales targets and maximising your clients return.
The high earning BDM responsibilities:
* To sell the targeted quantity of Brand Solutions for local customers.
* To engage in dynamic written and verbal communication with customers.
* To inspire clients to utilise this immersive environment for customers to reach a targeted demographic
* To enthuse phone and face-to-face meetings with clients
* To capitalise on all media opportunities.
* To qualify leads with the aim of generating quality sales and optimising clients return.
* Successfully pitch and ensure demonstrations are given in order to maximise revenue opportunities.
* To maintain incredible relationships with clients with the aim of generating repeat business and referrals.
* To provide a unrivalled customer journey, meeting and surpassing the expectations of customers.
* To maintain a robust CRM system.
The proven BDM key skills should include:
* Ideally University Degree or equivalent. (desirable though not essential with a great brag file)
* Fanatical with a strong desire to flourish
* Target driven, creative and sales orientated
* At least one year's proven experience in a sales role. Ideally in a direct sales environment
* Possess excellent communication and listening skills. Able to communicate information verbally in a clear, concise and articulate manner. Can build relationships quickly with both customers and colleagues.
* Can conduct yourself in an engaging tone yet can demonstrate a solid commitment ethic.
* Demonstrate a strong initiative to provide appealing information to clients and can manage your daily activity to maximise output.
£25,000 to £32,000 Basic DOE + Car + excellent bonus scheme (£55,000 OTE)uncapped
about 1 month ago
only 13 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
Kent, Bromley, Canterbury, Dartford, Rochester, Royal Tunbridge Wells
£60k - £70k
17 days ago
only 11 days until close