6447 jobs - 1 added today
354088 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
about 1 year ago
BMS Performance
Basic Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Location: Bristol, Gloucestershire, Gloucester, Bath, Swindon
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: BMS
Category: Field Sales Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, Retail Sales Jobs, Business Development Jobs
This company has enjoyed superb growth over the last 10 years and were recently identified as a fast-track company to watch. They have a fantastic culture and offer a great working environment.

THE ROLE: As a Business Development Manager, 85% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts, with the remaining 15% focused on new business. Your customers will be independent children's wear shops and day to day you will liaise with store managers and owners.

THE PERSON: To be considered for this role, you will have real passion, a fun and enthusiastic approach and a naturally flexible style. Previous experience selling clothing to retail would be advantageous, however strong business to business sales professionals from other sectors are also encouraged to apply.

THE COMPANY: This business was established in the early 2000's and they have seen their reputation go from strength to strength. They employ a team of highly committed individuals, who are looking to drive the company to the next level. They offer a bespoke induction and ongoing training and development.

  • Basic: £25,000 - £30,000
  • Bonus: £6,000
  • Car: Executive
  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension
LOCATION: The position for Business Development Manager covers: Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...

27 days ago
only 23 hours until close
Sales Manager
South West, Bristol, Bath, Taunton, Swindon
£30k - £40k
27 days ago
only 23 hours until close
Partner Manager Channel Manager- Insurance Software Fintech
Birmingham, Bristol, Coventry, Oxford, Gloucester
£50k - £60k
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
Business Development Manager
Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bristol, Southampton, Swindon
£40k - £50k
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
Sales Executive / Account Manager. Based Biddisham Somerset.
Bristol, Bath, Bridgwater, Cheddar, Weston-super-Mare
£25k - £30k

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top