My client is a renowned opticians looking to expand their business and find someone with the right skill set to move the business forward. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a thriving business and take your career to the next level.
My client is a renowned opticians with their values focused on a more consultative and customer service approach. They are looking to expand their team as a result of growth and the acquisition of practices.
This is a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager, with man management experience, who wants to be in a role where they can take charge of their career path and influence the direction of the sales strategy in the region. The company has a strong culture for internal growth and encourages progression.
The Business development Manager's primary responsibility, will be to manage and grow the team of a number of opticians to provide excellent customer service and as a result increase sales across the region of Hampshire and Surrey. Further responsibilities include:-
- To manage and develop the practice managers to achieve their sales targets, and to ensure smooth running of client journey in practices, assisting with marketing, operations, HR and finance.
- Organise training through sales reps from brand partners.
- Manage the targets and performance of each opticians; from the practice Manager and optometrists to the optical assistants.
- Hire employees when vacancies arise.
- Coach the team to deliver the service that is required to grow the business.
- Report directly to the Managing Director providing key data and growth plans.
- Perform colleague performance reviews and provide disciplinary action when required.
The successful Business Development Manager will have:-
2% Contributory Pension