Sales Manager required for the leading UK manufacturer of building management control field devices, which are used / specified by major controls companies and consultants within the building controls market.
The company is held in high regard within the HVAC industry for innovation, the quality and range of products.
My client is held in high regard within the HVAC industry for innovation, the quality and range of products.
We have a fantastic job opportunity for a Sales Manager that has a high level of technical and commercial abilities, is a great team player, and has the experience and drive to increase sales. Candidates need not come from within this industry.
Working as the Sales Manager, Midlands Region, covering West and East Midlands, Wales and the South West, you will play an instrumental role within the company's sales growth plans, with responsibility for managing and developing sale within the region.
- Develop strategies and tactics to increase sales and profitability
- Manage current Distributors as well as seek out new Distributors
- Sell direct to System Integrators, OEM's, ME Contractors, and FM companies
- Report on market trends and competitor activity
- Work closely with marketing to ensure marketing initiatives are implemented on time and to budget
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following abilities:
- The key trait is to possess a "Hunter" mentality, driven to succeed, and create new business opportunities.
- Highly disciplined, comfortable in planning their own day to day activities, working on their own, and able to use their initiative to gain the best from each customer.
- Able to sell against less expensive competitor's products promoting the features, benefits and quality of the company and its products to their customers to gain additional market share,
- Have the ability to see and develop new market potential for both existing and new products.
- Be well presented and articulate, confident in working and communicating effectively with customers at all levels, and have the drive to be able to meet / exceed defined sales and profit targets.
- Personal traits must include being a team player, be ambitious, customer driven, possess a positive attitude and taking the initiative.
- Good presentation and report writing skills
£40,000-45,000 plus uncapped bonus