Business Development Manager - Certification sales
Home Based covering North of England (Candidate ideally Manchester based)
Salary package up to GBP45k + Bonus + Company Car, Pension, Medical, Phone, laptop, 25 days holidays
My client is an employer of choice, providing certification, inspection and risk management services to organisations looking for accreditation. As a result of expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a BDM to be home based covering the North
The Teams Purpose
To deliver on or above target new sales performance for targets set and agreed with the Business Development Director/Group Sales & Marketing Director.
· To deliver high quality new sales and strong customer relationships in the geographical territory.
My key accountabilities and responsibilities
· Meet or exceed the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
· Generate a minimum of 3 new business appointments per week from self-generated leads/data (following induction training period)
· Prepare sales action plans and schedule sales activity, such that all time is accounted for in the Outlook calendars
· Always maintain sales, promotional, contract and pricing materials
· Plan and conduct local prospecting activities, and make sales calls to new prospects and existing clients as necessary - all to be recorded in the CRM
· Develop and seek to improve presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients.
· Professionally prepare sales proposals using templates provided, and attach into CRM
· Prepare accurate sales contracts and always brief delivery teams on the service that has been sold (before implementation)
· Participate in sales events, exhibitions, etc in such a way as to maximise the lead generation
Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
· Ensure that communication within the team, business and to the wider group is engaging and effective. Maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
· Extensive experience in consultative sales
· Ideally have a background in a REGULATED professional services industry such as Financial Services, Insurance, Finance or Banking
· Ability to recognise and maximise new business development opportunities
· Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within an organisation
· Regional knowledge of business drivers
· Able to deliver confident, high quality and engaging presentations
· Must hold current, clean drivers licence
· Confident self-starter who demonstrates an ability to overcome objectives during a sales process
· Must follow a thorough sales cycle and understand key buying signals from clients
· Excellent communication & presentation skills
This is a one in a million opportunity where you will enjoy a flexible role and autonomy working for a large accreditation body.
Please contact Neesha Harji at Collective Recruit for more info .
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need