A Business Development Manager is required by our client, a global technology business based in Northampton. The Business Development Manager will be there to support its growing global customer base. The role would be responsible for all aspects of the business development process.
• Identifying new customers and conveying their capabilities at a wide variety of levels within a customer's organisation
• Strengthening relationships with existing customers
• Identifying and scoping work packages for new and existing customers
• Responding to customer's quotation requests with the assistance of internal technical specialists
• Technical and commercial negotiation with customers.
Key skills and attributes:
• Mechanical engineering background in automotive component design, development or manufacture with a degree in a related subject desirable.
• Experience in selling engineered products and solutions to the automotive industry or a background in Project Management.
• Basic understanding of global legislation in relation to the challenges that face automotive components.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Natural ability to build strong relationships with customers and internally within Cosworth.
• Strong work ethic with proven ability to deliver results.
• Good IT skills, including MS Excel, PowerPoint (MS Project preferred).
This role comes with excellent salary and benefits as well as the opportunity to work with a world class global technology business.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.