Business Development role for a well known market leader with in the financial services market place
Our client is the leading global provider of independent credit research with offices in London, New York and Singapore. Well established within the financial services market, the organisation is trusted by international players to provide crucial analytics, economic reporting, and first-rate consultancy. Due to organic growth - they have two vacancies for Sales Associates, to join their London office based in the City, near Liverpool St. Founded in 2000, this American business is privately owned, and has experienced superb success over the past years.
We are looking for a Sales Associate person to support the existing European sales team and assist with the growth of revenues within this region. You will need to be comfortable calling both existing and prospective clients, researching and maintaining contact databases and reading and communicating our own research.
This position would suit a graduate or someone with 6 months to 3 year's experience. It will initially be a support and warm-calling role however ambitious candidates who wish to begin a career in the financial services industry will find this role to be the ideal platform to begin their career.
* Support Senior Sales with new/extension business generation and maintenance of existing clients
* Work closely with the senior sales people to conduct site tours with customers, highlighting specific features of our product(s)
* Produce daily/weekly/monthly client reports using internal CRM systems
* Maintain monthly sales package
* Support marketing efforts for all products
* Provide support for all our events and networking conferences
The successful Business Development Manager will have a proven track record with in a Sales environment.
*Must have strong knowledge of the Financial Services market
*Tenacious with Business Development
*Be very strong sat in front of customers
The successful candidate will receive up to £50,000 + Benefits