Business Development Manager, Senior New Business Sales - Business Continuity, Cloud, Hosting, Disaster Recovery
You're an experienced IT Services, cloud or business continuity sales professional. If you've done well and progressed in this market, it can be difficult to better your current situation with the next move, keeping you on the upward trajectory. Especially outside of London. You could take a risk, and join a start-up, or find one of the big players in the market and hope that they have a vacancy come up. Well, there is one, and it doesn't disappoint;
Working for a true global leader, where the culture is as important as the work itself, with a fantastic, central London office in addition to a presence all over the UK. Progression, earnings and role satisfaction will all be fed, there aren't too many companies around that can offer that.
And true to the message, the focus is enabling business to go on - in this instance, your business. Fully supported, with all of the tools do the job, a huge portfolio of wins and an impressive brand behind you and meeting a need for clients that is only ever increasing; you can concentrate on doing what you do best, for people that need you. It really is that easy.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager, Senior New Business Sales - Business Continuity, Cloud, Hosting, Disaster Recovery
LOCATION: Yorkshire and North Manchester - Blackburn, Burnley, Huddersfield, North Manchester, Barnsley, Wakefield, Leeds, Bradford, Rochdale, Sheffield, Doncaster, Harrogate, York.
PACKAGE: £40-50k basic, £100k OTE uncapped, car allowance £5400 per annum.
Established: 25-50 years
Locations: Several offices and recovery/data-centres across the UK.
Turnover: $2bn globally.
- Traditional disaster recovery, business continuity and data-centre solutions.
- Cloud and hosted services; application monitoring, private cloud, managed hosting, cloud disaster recovery, remote network management/security.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven expertise in IT Managed services, cloud services, business continuity, emergency notification, high availability solutions, consulting, AND/OR related software solution sales (networking, security, and continuity).
- Sales experience specifically within the IT Service industry is an added advantage.
- Reference-able examples of hitting target.
- A track record of building relationships with industry executives.
- Not afraid to generate some of your own leads alongside all of the sale support you'll be receiving.
- Analytical and organised in sales forecasting.
- Capable of learning and using IT Systems in the day-to-day role.
- Experience of working with and bringing on large and enterprise level prospects.
- Ability to be able to demonstrate a solution / service or present to a large c-level audience.
- A new business hunter who is self-driven.
- Comfortable doing (with previous experience of) enterprise level deals.
- Capable of influencing key contacts and decision makers in the sales process.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well with internal colleagues from other departments.
- Flexibility to travel - including possession of a valid UK Driving licence.
- This is the perfect environment for someone who loves a bit of friendly competition with a genuine work-hard-play-hard feel, whilst boosting their earnings and their career prospects.
- Sell the full suite of disaster recovery, business continuity and cloud services portfolio.
- Full autonomy over the sales process: Identifying, prospecting and closing net new business (new logo).
- Delivering against target and expectations around the value of deals brought in.
- Ensure accurate forecasting and use of the IT Systems.
- In addition to the sales support resource available, identify some of your own prospects and contacts within these.
- Work towards achieving monthly KPIs: conversations, meetings, proposals and signed contracts.
- Build and supplement sales pipeline through a variety of sources.
- Work well with the internal resource at your disposal, maintaining good internal relationships, to ensure the company takes a strong approach to every prospect.