Business Development Executive - Uncapped commission
In the past decade, Our client has grown to become a major supplier of printer cartridges to businesses throughout the UK. As a company, they recently invested in a 5000sqft premises in Cardiff Bay where they produce their own range of I-Tel branded recycled printer cartridges, allowing them to remain extremely competitive and of course environmentally friendly.
With grand expansion plans in place they are currently looking to increase their office space to facilitate growth. They are seeking new members of the telesales & account management team to drive sales results for the business.
The role will appeal to the driven sales professional by recognising the fact that printer cartridges are widely used across most businesses as a regular purchased and essential consumable.
The role involves;
• Cold calling prospective business clients to quote them for the printer supplies that are used by the organisation and updating notes on the internal computer system.
• Account managing any customers that you have gained to build relations by ensuring that they receive an excellent service to retain and grow their business.
A healthy and simple commission structure is in place allowing you to benefit from new and repeat business generated from customers that you have gained for the business.
You will be part of a small close knit team and there will be a clear set out targeted plan for progression to the role of senior account manager.
So, if you are hardworking, ambitious and want to work in a fun environment they would be glad to hear from you.
• Excellent sales ability
• Hardworking and ambitious
• Works well as part of a team
• Confident and enthusiastic
• Fun, friendly telephone manner
• Computer literate
• Must have own vehicle
• Works well under pressure
No time wasters, just good, honest skilled sales people to apply.
Salary will be £18k basic with realistic OTE of £20K-22K.