My client are hiring this confidential role to primarily focus on growing the partner network. This business has created a software that allows companies to quote and compare services in the logistics/transport market. A littel left-field but a market ripe for innovation!
If you are a business-minded people-person then apply and have a closer look at this opportunity.
My client are an established start-up located in London's West End.
Over the past 4 years my client have disrupted the logistics/travel services market with their innovative approach and impressive software. Full of genius's, the company are growing their sales function and need someone special to come in at ground level! Companies in growth phase have the best opportunities for progression so if you see yourself as an up and coming tech-head, get involved!
The Business Development Executive - Tech Startup will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with new partners.
- Manage pipeline.
- Strategically approach potential new clients.
- Consult partners on how to grow/expand/maximise sales.
- Operate in a tight-knit team to hit targets.
- Be awesome.
- Stay awesome.
The successful Business Development Executive - Tech Startup will have:
- 1+ years experience in B2B sales.
- A passion for tech/entrepreneurship.
- Resilience and Oomph on the phone.
- A drive to succeed.
The Business Development Executive - Tech Startup will receive:
- £25,000 basic salary.
- Generous and uncapped commission.
- Free top shelf gym membership.
- Good progression and training.