Business Development Executive
Home based (inc office visits based in High Wycombe)
GBP33kp.a plus GBP10k OTE + Company car, Pension, Medical, 25 days holidays + BH, discounted gym memberships, discounted holidays, childcare voucher schemes; working hours 37.5 per week Monday to Friday.
My client is a dynamic global organisation providing quality management systems, Product certification, materials testing and advisory services for their clients. As a result of expansion and a recent acquisition, they are delighted to be expanding their sales team.
This B2B Sales Executive role involves prospect identification, cold calling, attending prospect client meetings and account development. You will be managing the sales process identifying clients who are looking for Q Mark certification services.
As a global business, my client offers excellent career progression, and this role will suit someone who has knowledge or experience within the Fenestration/ Hardware Industry. You will get extensive training and development to ensure you are successful and building on an excellent career.
· Responsible for selling a range of Q Mark Product Certification services to new and existing B2B customers, end to end telesales activity including producing and following up on proposals and new leads
· Booking and attendance of client meetings and formal presentations where required
· Building an in-depth understanding of client needs and business drivers
· The role will include prospect identification, cold calling, initial deal closing, and account development
· Experience of selling components or services within the Fenestration (Doors and Windows)/Hardware Industry
· Capable of engaging with customers at senior/exec level
· Experience in customer relationship management
· Identifying and managing Product Certification sales opportunities, effectively positioning how these services can add value to a company as well as assisting them in meeting the market place requirements and preferences, in order to increase revenue for both new and existing services.
· Building and developing existing customer relationships to increase loyalty and improve customer retention.
· Negotiation of prices and service levels (to agreed limits)
Experience (essential criteria)
· Self-starter and ability to develop business opportunities at senior level
· Good listening skills
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
· Ability to grow existing and new accounts, good understanding of the sales process
· A strong understanding of the Fenestration industry
This is a unique opportunity to join a cutting edge leader of global certification services! Please apply via the link or contact Neesha Harji at Collective Recruit Ltd on.
Collective Recruit Ltd are working on behalf of our client in recruiting for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of your application, this is not an indication that you have been unsuccessful, however we do endeavour to respond to applicants within this period.