2 months ago
Salary And Benefits: Up to £20,000 per annum plus OTE bonus of £5000 (uncapped), free on-site parking, company entertainment days, pension scheme, Bupa, casual dress code, 6 weeks holiday (with additional days for long service after 2 years).
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
This company is the fastest growing print business in the UK. They are an established, yet rapidly expanding retailer and manufacturer or print and have achieved a Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 ranking for two years running. Operating through many Brands, they target all sectors of the market; from small & micro businesses to the largest FTSE 100 Companies. Through advanced production technology, the power of the Web and a clear vision of the future, they are revolutionising the Print industry and as part of their expansion they are now recruiting a Business Development Executives for their team.
The Role: Reporting directly to one of their Directors, you will be working with our Business Development Team, identifying new client opportunities, preparing and presenting quotations and then maintaining ongoing contact with them. You'll be a product specialist delivering your knowledge to clients on a regular basis, so you must be confident and proactive at all times. There is significant opportunity for progression in this role as the company continues to expand.
- Identify and develop new opportunities
- Maintain client relationships for additional lifetime value
- Regular reporting on KPIs and successes to management
- Create and implement strategies for marketing new products to target customers
Essential Skills Required:
- Minimum A-Level education;
- Experience of a customer-facing role in sales, tele-sales or marketing
- IT literate, including MS Office
- Good time management and pro-active motivation
- Engaging personality and good communicator with all types of people
How to Apply:
Submit your C.V.
Due to the high volume of applications, they will only contact candidates who are successful for the next round, within 21 days of the application.
28 days ago
only 10 hours until close
only 26 days until close
only 5 days until close
only 6 days until close