Our client is looking for a candidate with experience of business development and an understanding of the technical emissions market would be an advantage. The role involves a combination of lead generation/ meeting creation combined with direct sales.
Our client is an independent commercial testing house focused exclusively and intensively upon real-world emissions measurement. They work across various applications including; passenger cars, commercial vehicles and non-road mobile machinery. This is a growing and ever-changing industry that has exceptional commercial potential.
Day to day you will;
* Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
* Respond and manage incoming enquiries
* Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
* Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
* Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
* Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
* Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
* Direct consultative sales experience
* Professional, high-level communication skills both written and oral
* Initiative, self-starter