10 months ago
A Business Development Executive is required by my client based on the outskirts of Oxford, who provide technology-focused solutions for their Global customers. As Business Development Executive You will maximise all sales opportunities through B2B sales activity. You will be winning new business and maximising existing revenue streams through Telesales and Account Management, with a view to building long term profitable relationships. You will work within a dynamic, well-motivated and supportive environment.
This role comes with a competitive salary and commission structure.
• Good use of questioning and listening techniques to understand the customers application requirements, ensuring cross selling and up selling takes place.
• Provide pro-active care through developing relationships with key accounts and ensure regular customer contact. This will involve customer visits as necessary.
• Preparation and follow up of sales quotations to customers, prospects and leads. Liaison with external sales force for conversion.
• Liaise closely with demand planning team to develop new products and range expansion ideas and support demand profiling
• Undertake proactive telephone sales initiatives to grow sales; i.e. via telemarketing, cold calling, working on lapsed accounts and the generation and follow up of new prospects and leads
• Operate effectively within current policies and procedures relating to pricing, order entry, lead times and telephone call monitoring programme.
• Develop effective working relationships with other team members, internal departments and sister companies
• Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities. Also, to participate in regular housekeeping as required
• Provide additional support for the inbound sales & service team when required
• Proven successful experience in Internal Telesales
• Commercially aware & self-motivated
• Driven & target-oriented
• Able to work under pressure and prioritising workload
• Ideally has experience of working within Manufacturing environment(s)
Our client is ideally looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a close team, are passionate about what they do and who strive to make a difference. They are always looking to better themselves and are keen to recruit individuals who like to innovate and improve processes.
This is a great opportunity to work within a growing team and the role comes with excellent benefits and salary. Please send your CV to Anna Wood-Penn at Satarah Recruitment Limited.
27 days ago
only 16 hours until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close