As a Business Development Executive, you will be identifying companies who spend significant amounts on R&D, cold calling them, speaking with senior Finance professionals and booking meetings to which you will close and pass to Consultants. Two days will be spent in the office developing 25% of your leads, the other 75% will be from a junior lead generation team. The other 3 days will be out of the office, meeting with finance directors, CFO's and MD's, pitching the service and closing the deal.
This opportunity is varied and offers a high earning potential for someone looking to join a market leader.
Founded in 2009, our client is a tax relief specialist that looks at Research and Development.
As Business Development Executive, your responsibilities will include:
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
Benefits of this Business Development Executive role:
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Jen McGeady on.