A rare and exciting opportunity to join an innovative Alternative Finance Fintech firm as a Business Development Executive, with clear career progress to BDM. The purpose of the role is to identify and qualify warm leads through phone, face-to-face and digitally. This is a consultative business development role where the successful candidate must be able to identify the clients needs and create a strategy utilising the firms products.
My client specialises in Cashflow Solutions through offering Invoice Finance to Businesses, ranging from SME's to large organisations. They are known to provide entrepreneurial ideas and processes within their industry and have gained a strong reputation. They are growing at a rapid rate and require an energetic and driven Business Development Executive to be part of this growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generating Leads and Convert warm leads via phone, face-to-face and digital
- Create strategies to solve clients needs
- Ability to think outside box
- Clear career progression provided
Business Development Executive
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Undergraduate 2:1 degree from a Russell Group University (ESSENTIAL)
- Proven B2B sales record
- Telesales background
- Financial services knowledge
- Graduates welcome to apply to kick start their career within a growing organisation
£21,000 base + Commission. Expected OTE £40,000