6 months ago
Information on the company
Our award winning client provides quality peer reviewed open access journals to thousands of physicians. These include congress reviews as well as breaking news, analysis and access to information of unparalleled quality.
The journals span across a wide range of therapeutic areas including Neurology, Gastroenterology and Urology, with all the publications and articles freely available and accessible to our online community to read and share.
The content reviews the leading congress within the therapeutic area and are supported by internationally renowned editorial board members
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £18k+ depending on experience.
Successful candidates will be working very closely with companies across the EMEA region and beyond. The successful candidate will learn, by way of an outstanding sales and industry training course, how to help multinational Pharmaceutical/Medical Device Companies generate awareness for the work they are doing in 14+ different therapy areas, becoming an integral part of their product awareness campaigns/disease awareness projects.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Identify target companies within the market place using the telephone and independent research
* Initiate outbound calls to prospective clients at decision maker level
* Consistently move the customer towards a positive buying decision or commitment
* Present key benefits while focusing on customer needs
* Demonstrate drive, persistence, and strive to achieve journal targets
* Work closely with companies throughout the year to understand and build rapport with them
* Use a consultative approach in order to help identify key strategic objectives
Key candidate requirements for the role:
* Entrepreneurial & determined to sell successfully
* Highly motivated, ambitious and confident
* Excellent communicator with strong, persistent closing skills
* University degree
* Some inside sales experience would be advantageous
* Must be able to work under pressure
* An outgoing personality, tenacious attitude, good listening skills and an unlimited drive to succeed
* Must demonstrate our company values – Happy / Healthy / Proud / Inspiring / Hard Working.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business with enormous growth potential founded on a really strong brand and a very talented and successful leadership team.
* You will be trained to become not only experts in sales, but also in one of the most exciting and World Leading Industries: Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
* A competitive base salary with an aggressive commission structure (no cap)
* A career path to future long term leadership and earning potential
Apply for this role