about 1 month ago
Information on the company
Our Client is the market leader in social housing across print, digital and events. It's publications are highly regarded in the Housing Sector with an audience of more than 22,000 paying subscribers, a digital audience of over 200,000 unique visitors and a total readership of more than 80,000.
This a fantastic opportunity to join the team in business development as a Subscription Sales Executive where you will be implementing your existing skills and experience to sell across both Inside Housing and Social Housing print and digital subscriptions, targeting corporate size companies around the UK
Key responsibilities of the role;
The Subscriptions Executive will be responsible for working on a number of titles including the flagship publications.
Day-to-day activities will include;
* Outbound sales calls to existing and prospective corporate clients across our core housing and related sectors
* Selling digital and print subscriptions within each organization
* Using a range of customer insight to support growth in sales effort Inbound response handling from prospective clients ensuring sales enquiries are maximized
* Implement lead generation strategies to support healthy sales pipeline. Leads would be sourced both independently and with support from the Marketing Manager; Subscriptions
* Managing ongoing relationships with existing corporate customers
* Ensure quarterly contact is maintained with all clients by telephone
* Increase number of subscriptions each client has throughout the year by interpreting relevant data
* Renew and increase subscriptions at relevant time in subscription life-cycle
* Aim to generate multiyear deals at point of new business and renewal
* Managing workload to ensure sales are achieved in a timely manner
* Updating reports to ensure sales visibility across the business
* Achieving sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis, across both new and renewal business
* Cross sell subscriptions across client base and product range
* Speaking with senior executives and key decision makers within housing associations, local authorities, commercial and other relevant organisations and businesses
* To undertake any other relevant duties as specified by the Marketing Manager; Subscriptions
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* This is a hands-on role, and would suit a personable and entrepreneurial person with 1-2 years’ experience selling high-value B2B subscription publications, securing repeat renewals as well as managing existing business / clients.
* Demonstrable experience in achieving sales KPIs
* Knowledge of sales fundamentals including lead generation, pipeline management, closing techniques
* Entrepreneurial with a problem-solving mentality
* Positive can-do attitude with a driven and persistent nature
* Motivation to work independently and closely with colleagues
* Candidates must be fluent in English to apply.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Great location
* Lots of exposure to senior management team
* Competitive salary
Apply for this role