5 months ago
Business Development Director
Location: Flexible, Head Office in West London
Six Figure Basic Salary + Bonus + Excellent Package to Attract the Best in the Market
Fast growing international company in over 50 countries, employing in excess of 600 employees, within Grocery & Convenience Retail markets who have the capability to develop bespoke initiatives to increase Shopper Loyalty, Revenue and Market share consumers and shoppers.
• Develop specific solutions for different verticals by analysing customer potential, markets and competition, enabling you to deliver compelling business cases that clearly justify client investment.
• Build strong relationships inspiring trust and credibility, and present new business strategies, collaborating internally regarding existing projects and programmes.
• Business partnering - treating the business like your own, nurturing, nnetworking, gaining interest and connecting with board level retail prospects;
• Managing a sales pipeline;
• Acquisition of selected new accounts and management of existing client relationships to retain them and maximise long term revenues
• Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
• You will be adaptive and resilient, able to overcome challenges with tangible solutions.
• Driven to individually complete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player.
• A sales/business development background gained within with big ticket sales environment based upon a ROI business case, with the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in networking, building long term client relationships and winning business.
• Experience with board level negotiations with outstanding consultative solutions-based selling.
• Technologically savvy with a real passion who will excel at selling consultatively.
• Commercial acumen with the ability to convert an idea to a commercial proposition - will have immense impact, stature and presence, and will be credible when interacting at board level.
• You background could be within IT, Finance, Retail or any solution based sector
• Independence, perseverance, energy and not least the ability to create awareness and preference : which will be your most important tool!
This company offers an outstanding commission scheme and really rewards success, coupled with progression prospects within this fast moving dynamic industry.
If this sounds like your next move, please apply with your current CV and cover letter quoting reference 8822/16.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
10 days ago
only 5 days until close
13 days ago
only 4 days until close
4 days ago
only 3 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close