2 months ago
The company is a creative hub for innovative education software. Based in Liverpool, their circus-themed offices delight staff and visitors with a ball pool, caravan, popcorn machine and grandstand. Their web-based software is used by all levels of the education industry, from teachers in schools, right through to senior leaders in large academy trusts and local authorities.
They are looking for a new member to join their growing sales team. The sales team promotes their school leadership toolkit, which is used by thousands of establishments across the country, and their new-to-market formative assessment tool.
As part of their client-focused team, your role would cover a mixture of generating new business leads, closing sales and ensuring high customer retention. Key responsibilities and tasks include delivering online and on-site demonstrations or training sessions, identifying and pursuing new leads and implementing online marketing campaigns.
- An excellent face-to-face and phone manner
- You love having (and smashing!) targets
- Good on a computer, especially using CRM databases
- Meticulous attention to detail, with excellent written and verbal English
- A genuine team player
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- A great salesperson who can adjust your technique
- Patient and understanding. The customers have differing levels of technical ability. You will need to adjust your presentation style to meet each customer's needs.
- A confident and keen manner
- Educated to degree level (Ideally 2:1 or above)
- Your birthday off work
- Monthly Innovation Days (work on what you want!)
- Private Healthcare
- Ongoing Training / Qualifications
- Company-wide Celebrations / Treat-Days
- Creative office space
- Monthly wage increase
- Charity days
Please note: The company requires all employees to take a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a BPSS check due to the sensitivity of data they work with.
25 days ago
only 5 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
only 6 days until close