SALARY: £20,000 – 30,000, OTE; TBC
BENEFITS: Commission, Pension, 20 days holiday + stats
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kettering, Wellingborough, Daventry, Towcester, Bedford, Milton Keynes
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development / Centre Manager
Overview - Our focus is maximising the business centres office space, to ensure we effectively manage the expectations of our client base, operate efficiently and adapt to an ever changing business environment, we are looking for a progressive and entrepreneurial candidate who will,
* Develop New Business – Proactively seek out additional revenue streams and routes to market to ensure our offices spaces are running at capacity.
* Account Manage – Day to day management of our existing business partners and seeking opportunities to up sell and cross sell.
* Work closely with the Business Director– Deliver on key performance indicators and strategies and ensure effective delivery of products/services to our varied client base.
REQUIREMENTS: Business Development / Centre Manager
We would be delighted to receive applications from any candidates who meet the following criteria:
* A track record of generating business, solving problems in a proactive manner, meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations and effectively managing internal/external relationships.
* A strong customer services background and a confident, engaging “can do” attitude, you may not have managed a business unit or site before but you are keen to progress.
* Previous experience of commercial or residential lettings would be an advantage.
* There is a particular emphasis on candidates who can demonstrate a determination to instigate and implement positive change in the business.
It is highly likely you will have held any of the following roles - Internal Sales Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Customer Manager, Customer Services Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Customer Services Executive, Senior Customer Services Advisor, Area Sales Manager, Key Account Manager.
PROSPECTS: Business Development / Centre Manager
* It is imperative we employ individuals who have the desire and capability to take on greater responsibilities.
Centrally based in Northampton, our site has multiple commercial offerings including 22 offices spaces, a function room, retail outlet & warehousing. Whilst the office rentals will be the main focus of this position, the other commercial offerings will also provide opportunities to demonstrate your ability whilst positively impacting upon the overall business.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting Business Development / Centre Manager reference MT1701-06 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.