Our client, an independent British company with 40 years' experience in the development, manufacture and supply of analytical measurement systems, are currently looking to recruit a Business Developer.
The experienced sales professional will be required to cover the London, Cambridge and Oxfordshire regions generating new contacts and building business relationships.
The client's main customer base operate in the Clinical & Research and Industrial & Biotechnology sectors. With products being used routinely in hospitals clinical biochemistry departments, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, food & drink and other industrial companies, medical schools, universities and other research institutes
Main duties of the role will be:
- Making cold and warm calls to new and existing clients
- Booking and arranging own customer visits and meetings to sell and promote the companies machines and upsell any other items
- Provide full product knowledge
- Hitting monthly and weekly targets
The right candidate would need:
- Degree/Msc in Medical Biology or equivalent
- Have working in a similar role selling molecular biology products/machinery
- Have the drive and determination to make sales
- Happy to commute around the desired areas
You will possess the passion and desire to work within a target driven environment and will demonstrate a natural competitive edge. A full support and a structured training programme to help you succeed will be given in the companies head office in The Midlands.
In return, the company are offering a permanent role with a successful company, Basic salary of £35,000pa. Car allowance will be provided along with company laptop and phone, Also the company offer 28 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.