about 1 month ago
Business Development Manager
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Exciting and varied Business Development opportunity selling Graduate recruitment solutions into the IT Sector
About the role
Excellent opportunity to join a busy small team based in London as Business Development Manager. You will be responsible for account management of existing FSTE 100 client & identifying new business prospects/ sales leads, pitching Novus services to new prospective clients and maintain a good working relationship with active contacts.
This is an exciting role where no two days are the same. You will be responsible for building your own client base, developing current client relationships and understanding their IT team dynamics. Looking for opportunities to sell in a tailor-made solutions.
About Capita | Capita IT Resourcing
Capita IT Resourcing is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
Capita IT Resourcing (ITR) is a leading UK IT and digital recruitment provider, delivering expert resource and market advice to a variety of clients. The Novus programme is part of ITR, running Training Academies across the UK for IT Graduates offering leading-edge industry-approved training and real-world experience working with Capita businesses and with our clients.
What you will do:
* Prospect for potential new clients and convert into increased business.
* Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
* Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
* Set up meetings between client decision makers to further develop relationships and win new business
* Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
* Must be geographically flexible as not all clients are centrally based.
* Help lead generators building their skills/pipeline
Your experience will include:
* Experience of working within a technology consultancy based role, selling solutions/services is essential
* You will hold a bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of sales experience .
* Ability to adapt your approach to different audiences
* Confidence to pitch /present both on a one to one basis and larger groups scenario
* Strong team player, ability to share leads and think outside of the box
* Ability to work independently and being proactive in identifying new business outside working hours
* Proven track record of sales pipeline and portfolio of working with large organisations
* Proficient in excel/word
* Strong market research skills
* Proven Account Management experience
* Experience managing/training a team up to 5 people within a consultancy environment
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, excellent commission scheme, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
The closing date for this position is 20th February
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.