4 months ago
Business Change Consultant, Financial Crime – Milton Keynes or Leicester
Job Title: Business Change Consultant, Financial Crime – Milton Keynes or Leicester
Region: South East England
Salary: £40000 - £44999
Date Closes: 29/12/2017
Ref Number: A20956
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Change Consultant, Financial Crime to join our team in either Milton Keynes or Carlton Park.
As a Business Change Consultant, Financial Crime you will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time, and on budget, by ensuring the implementation of change is delivered smoothly and utilises the Santander methodology. You will also focus on all types of change, from large-scale systems improvements, through to people and process changes – all to support Santander in delivering change effectively and smoothly. You will own projects from design through to implementation, ensuring that all key points are considered, that the change meets Santander’s requirements in full and that the needs of end users are considered.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management implementation plans, that ensure successful delivery, maximise employee adoption, usage and minimise resistance to change.
The role can be based in either Milton Keynes (Santander House) or Leicester (Carlton Park) and there will also be an occasional need to travel to other Santander sites; dependent on the projects you are working on.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Business Change Consultant, Financial Crime your main responsibilities will be
* Applying change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
* Conducting impact analysis, assessing change readiness and identifying key stakeholders, whilst working with business areas to review current processes, and agreeing new “to be” processes that meet the bank’s “Simple, Personal, Fair” commitment
* Helping assess and devise testing approach and strategies to the e2e testing approach
* Agreeing scope, acceptance criteria and testing durations, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
* Supporting the design, development, delivery and management of communications whilst providing input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
Minimum skills and experience required
* Proven experience as a Change Manager, with a track record of delivery
* Ability to problem solve
* Sound communication skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels
* Excellent analytical (quantitative and qualitative) skills, with the ability to dissect information and relay this back to the business
Salary is £40,000 - £45,000 basic
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Location – Milton Keynes or Leicester
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
You’ll be working in our Carlton Park offices just outside of Leicester city centre in Narborough. With a restaurant, coffee shop, Santander branch and free parking on site, well known childcare facility and gym nearby, it offers something for everyone.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, stakeholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Share by Email
Did you know?
Our purpose is to help people and businesses prosper. We are passionate about creating value for the communities that we serve