Growing Fintech Private Equity Firm looking for a driven Broker/ Investor Relations candidate to join their expanding team
My client specialises in Global Tax Efficient Investments based in London
The role of the Broker/ Investor Relations is to assess, qualify and build a network of HNW individuals to ultimately invest in the private equity firm.
The candidate must demonstrate:
- Have a degree. Preferably in Finance, Economics, Business or similar
- Be CISI Level 4 qualified or prepared to undertake the qualification
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Background in selling Financial Services products
- Proven sales record of constantly achieving set targets
- Driven to be successful and work towards a common goal
Broker/ Investor Relations
The offer is based on a competitive base of £30,000- 36,000 plus Commission.