Growing Entrepreneurial Private Equity Firm looking for a successful Broker/ Investor Relations candidate to join their expanding team.
My client specialises in Global Tax Efficient Investments based in the heart of West End, London.
The role of the Broker/ Investor Relations is to assess, qualify and build a network of HNW individuals to ultimately invest in the private equity investments.
The candidate must demonstrate:
- Proven sales background in raising funds for Financial investments (ESSENTIAL)
- Have a degree. Preferably in Finance, Economics, Business or similar
- Be CISI Level 4 qualified or prepared to undertake the qualification
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Proven sales record of constantly achieving set targets
- Driven to be successful and work towards a common goal
Broker/ Investor Relations
The offer is based on a competitive base of £30,000- 36,000 plus Uncapped Commission.