about 1 month ago
Automotive Vacancies - Strip & Fitter - Bodyshop Jobs in Hertfordshire
We are seeking an Strip and Fitter to come and join a busy bodyshop in Bishop Stortford.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to your team.
As an Strip and Fitter you will be reporting to the Workshop Controller / Foreman and you will be responsible for the strip & re-fit repair work on all makes of vehicles in a safe and economical manner.
- To undertake repair work on all makes of motor vehicles in a safe and economical manner, achieving the highest-possible standards of workmanship
- To work effectively within the Bodyshop team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and electrical and trim items on motor vehicles
- Fulfil all tasks to customers’ complete satisfaction
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults or further repairs
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
Experience & Qualifications
- To have served as a Strip and Fitter in a similar automotive industry.
- ATA qualified or NVQ level 3 qualified.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your
Driven Motor Jobs