5 months ago
A global payments company is recruiting for a Bid Manager with proven experience in a sales, product or marketing environment ideally with a financial services, IT or professional services background.
As Bid Manager you support the UK Sales team by managing the production of professional, high quality proposals within the timescales set by clients.
The Bid Manager is responsible for overseeing bids from concept to delivery, ensuring customer requirements are understood and translated into solutions that are financially sound.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of being critical to the winning of business opportunities and able to demonstrate attainment and accreditation in best practice bid management (Shipley, APMP)
Required Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
• Proven bid management experience, ideally of bid revenues of between £5m & £10m
• Experience in sales, product or marketing environment, ideally within financial services, IT or professional services background
• A deep understanding of best practice bid process and the ability to leverage relevant prior learnings and experience
• Leading bid teams with strong project management skills and the ability to prioritise, set and meet deadlines
• Stakeholder engagement
• Experience of managing multi-discipline teams
• Proactive, self-starter, experience of working on your own and working as part of a team
• Quality ethic and strong attention to detail
• Translating technical requirements in support of solution development
• Cost estimation, pricing and commercial modelling
• Prioritisation, monitoring and control
• Customer Focus
• Decision Making
• This is a customer facing role, with travel as necessary.