10 months ago
A leading payments company is recruiting for a Bid Manager to manage the delivery of allocated bids across the organisation and ensure a high quality response that meets the requirements of the customer.
You will also ensure that internal systems are updated to enable effective reporting of pipeline and actuals through to Board level.
Required Experience, Knowledge & Skills
A strong, motivated and business focused IT professional with a proven track record in;
• Successful delivery of IT programmes using standard project management methodology i.e. Prince 2
• Bid management in the delivery of bids where total contract value was greater than £5m
• Commercial negotiation and development of contract schedules to support the delivery of new services
• Experience of working with strict governance processes.
• Customer focused – puts the customer, either external or internal, at the forefront of their delivery and ensures that the customer expectations are met
• Collaboration – can demonstrate working effectively as part of a team
• Communication - Strong communication skills, written and verbal, has previously operated at a management level and is capable of communicating at the ‘right’ level to senior managers and stakeholders
• Decision Making – Can demonstrate effective decision making that considers commercial and business impacts
• Organisation and planning – Can demonstrate ability to organise and plan effectively to ensure that bids are delivered to time, quality and budget.
• Problem Solver – Can easily assess and identify problems and provide workarounds or solutions using resources available to them
• Risk Management – Can demonstrate a consistent approach to risk assessment and ensure that risks and mitigating actions are clearly articulated and subsequently managed
• Pro-activity – looks for alternatives and solutions to issues and takes action and is committed to the success of the project
• Good commercial experience – has been involved in contract negotiations and has a basic understanding of the key commercial principles
• Financial Management – Has been involved in the development of cost models and has a sound understanding of the key financial metrics
• Project Management – Is an experienced user of Prince 2 methodology or equivalent and is an expert user in MS project
Desirable Experience, Knowledge & Skills
• Previous experience in financial sector
• Knowledge of payment services
• Prince 2 or equivalent qualification
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close