Our client is growing rapidly and is looking for a best in class Bid Director to join its winning team.
They believe bidding is where the blue print for success is created. It drives change and innovation. It is where the solutions are developed. They challenge their clients and their thinking, helping crystallise their vision into a unique strategy, which underpins the approach to any tender process. They combine robust bid management processes with creativity to win time and time again.
They love the challenge; they love to Win.
Position: Bid Director
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 pa
About the role:
They require their Bid Directors to take full ownership of building and submitting current bids, managing teams of Bid Managers and Graphic designers. You need to be able to develop clear and compelling win strategies quickly and by challenger the norm.
You will be an expert process and program manager, able to effectively read, understand, evaluate and translate bid information and have overall responsibility for the delivery of high quality accurate submissions. Their team thrive on working under pressure, have strong people management abilities and are strong communicators with particularly strong listening skills.
By being a supportive, confident team player yet resilient to client resistance, you will be able to strike a balance between being open to other’s suggestions whilst demonstrating confident, professional expertise. You will need to be persistent and relentless in your pursuit of perfection, but remain calm when under tremendous pressure.
To achieve this, you must be able to:
- Understand consultancy services, and effectively manage senior clients
- Project manage confidently and work to their defined processes
- Own many projects and work independently
- Manage internal and external teams to tight immovable deadlines
- Research swiftly and accurately, and evaluate complex information quickly
- Translate unstructured, badly articulated information into clear, concise and effective verbal and written communication
- Effectively assess problems, challenge thinking, define impacts and develop solutions
- Consult effectively; by understanding working and delivering within fee constraints
- Build and maintain productive relationship at Director level internally and externally
- Bid delivery at a senior level
- Development and implementation of bid winning strategies
- Negotiation with clients and third parties at all levels
- Experience in a client-focused environment in a professional services or consultancy role
- Delivered successful multi-million pound bids / proposals
You may have experience of the following: Bid Director, Bid Manager, Tender Manager, Bid Management, Tender Management, Proposal Manager, Proposal Management, Bid Writer, Tender Writer, Business Development, Project Management etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.