8 months ago
Bespoke Furniture Solutions Sales
London, SW18 5JS
About Our Client:
Our client makes bespoke furniture and much more: from innovative fittings in a corporate office, to sympathetically furnishing a listed building, to a bespoke bedroom. They love working on challenging design projects.
Their partnership list runs to hundreds of the world’s most prestigious architects and designers, such as Wilkinson Eyre, Michael Gabellini and John Pawson. They’ve chosen our client for projects in buildings that include the Bodleian Library, the Nicole Farhi flagship store in New York and the Houses of Parliament.
They operate from their workshop and offices in London, SW18.
Who they are looking for:
Due to growth they are searching for a talented individual to join their close and well established team and add value to the company. A person with enthusiasm, determination and drive, with the desire to succeed and help the company push forward with the existing team. A person able to generate sales opportunities that lead to revenue.
Key personal attributes:
• Ideally already involved in the bespoke furniture industry or related products, certainly from a design led environment
• Excellent problem solving skill
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of the team
• An outgoing personality able to form new relationships and open new doors
• An eye for detail and good design
• A strong commercial outlook
• A high level of communication skills
• Passionate about our products
• IT literate
Ideally you will have a Furniture Design qualification and/or Business Studies and/or Interior Design to degree level.
Our client offers a pleasant/friendly/good humoured but hard working atmosphere:
• Competitive salary (£40-£45K) dependent upon experience
• Company bonus scheme
• 20 days holiday per year plus statutory days
• A pension scheme
• Expenses paid
You will be based at their SW18 workshop/office so ideally you will be located in London.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 0900-1700, but please note that due to the nature of the role the company may occasionally need you to work outside of these hours.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are ideal for this role today
Interviews as appropriate will be held at their London SW18 address.
Please note: This role description is intended to describe the general nature of the post, the level of the position, together with the expected level of work required. However this is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills that are required for the role.
No recruitment agencies please.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close