BD & Sales Manager / Software Solutions, Financial Services
Lawson Conner UK is an award winning investment manager platform and managed compliance service provider. The firm has recently been voted “UK B2B Business of the Year” at the Amazon Growing Business Awards 2017 competition.
Lawson Conner provides its services to UK based and global bluechip asset managers and other financial services organisations.
Based in the London office, the Business Development & Sales Manager will be managing the entire B2B sales cycle for the Lawson Conner software suite that helps clients navigate compliance management requirements.
The BD & Sales Manager covers the managing and growing of existing lead base, and converting leads into software sales. The successful candidate will build key B2B relationships, gain deep understanding of prospective client compliance requirements, lead pre-sales software presentations, manage the B2B client relationship and negotiate software license agreements.
The candidate is required to demonstrate strong consultative pre-sales and sales skills and demonstrate consistent achievement in previous relevant roles.
1. Work as part of a dynamic team offering innovative software solutions to blue chip financial services clients.
2. Execute on sales program and business plan targets as agreed with the Managing Directors of the business
3. Manage pre-sales meetings with senior executives of financial services institutions
4. Build and retain strong business relationships with key intermediaries (Law firms, Accountants, Fund Administrators)
5. Pro-actively manage the sales cycle for the firm’s software solution
6. Utilise in house technology (CRM and Sales systems) to take prospective clients from lead to signed contract stage
Qualifications and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organisation with a highly motivated and client focused team that has been recently awarded The UK B2B Business of the Year at the Amazon Growing Business Awards 2017.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, benefits package and a bonus.
The company operates an HMRC approved employee share option scheme with significant benefits for qualifying members of staff.