about 1 year ago
Salary: £25K + OTE negotiable according to experience
This is an opportunity to join a specialist multimedia publishing company connecting and informing global managers, HR and relocation professionals in the UK and internationally. They are the leaders in this niche and growing global market.
Trusted and independent, they provide thought leadership and creative solutions through their highly targeted magazine, websites, digital media and prestigious awards and events. They deliver highly valued and authoritative content.
They are looking for a B2B Telesales Executive with a hunger to succeed and exceptional verbal and written communication skills to join a growing sales team who are passionate about what they do, are professional, hardworking and approachable.
Their goal is to rapidly increase sales turnover across all sectors of our business. To help achieve this, your key responsibilities will be:
- To sell advertising, sponsorship and content packages for their magazine, digital publications, the website, online newsletters, awards and events
- To work alongside the Senior Sales Manager and Managing Director to develop new business opportunities and increase sales from existing accounts
- To increase turnover from online directory listings
- To support the existing sales team in growing turnover by approaching new clients globally within our target market sectors
- To update the CRM with all communications and future actions and opportunities
- To attend client meetings, events and exhibitions where required, although the majority of your time will be spent in the office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
- Experience of structuring and winning multimedia deals
- Ability to develop successful relationships and influence outcomes
- Ability to work well as part of a team with a positive attitude and the ability to overcome challenges
- An individual with B2B sales experience who genuinely enjoys selling and building client relationships.
- A bright and enthusiastic individual with excellent computing and online aptitude
- Organised and methodical
It would be an advantage:
- A degree level candidate with language skills / knowledge of expatriate markets
- To have an understanding of corporate business and professional markets, HR, the relocation industry, lifestyle and property.
- Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Occasional early morning / end of day calls required to be made to different time zones
- Offices in Lamberhurst near Tunbridge Wells, however you will need to have your own car as there is no nearby public transport
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
3 days ago
only 4 days until close
only 27 days until close