Motor Trade Jobs - Automotive Jobs - Aftersales Executive - Service Advisor - Parts Advisor - Bedford
Our valued and professional client is looking for a Motor Trade Aftersales Executive to work with their friendly team. Requirements
Excellent communication skills;
An interest in developing your technical mechanical knowledge;
Commitments to delivering customer excellence;
A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning;
Computer literacy with a keen eye for detail;
Good Telephone Manner;
Previous experience in a target driven role desirable but not essential;
Hold a full driving licence as you will be moving cars around; Your key responsibilities will include:
Necessary requisites for this position are as follows:
- Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Department and the customer.
- Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method.
- Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system.
- Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles.
- Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out.
- Proactively addressing any issues.
- Previous experience in the same or a similar role.
- A full UK driving licence.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs