Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Controller Required in Taunton.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £45,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Sales Controller required for Main Dealer - Taunton
Our client, a Volume Franchise Dealer in the Taunton region, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Sales Controller who is looking to step up for their busy Sales Department!
This is a very hands-on role and the person appointed will:
* Have an outstanding record of sales achievement and standard setting
* Hold a strong F&I sales background and be FSA accredited
* Be a motivator, be capable of leading, influencing, developing and coaching a team of Car Sales Executives
* Be highly organised to ensure that all company and manufacturer's disciplines, procedures and reporting analysis are strictly adhered to
* Have an understanding of database management and be able to realise its potential to market and drive the business forward
* Be able to provide outstanding customer service
* Have excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills
* Have good attention to detail
* Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer's disciplines and procedures
You must be motivated by job satisfaction and the desire to achieve outstanding results. You must be able to generate a strong and enthusiastic team spirit and encourage total commitment to produce high performance from the sales teams.
For your hard work our client is offering a basic salary £25,000 with an OTE of £40,000 +, plus a company vehicle, manufacturer training/development, and fantastic long term career prospects.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Taunton please contact Amy at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Amy Edwards quoting J71938, Sales Controller, Taunton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.