Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Motorcycle Sales Executive Required in Northampton.
Salary: Up to £17,000 Basic, OTE £36,000 Per Annum
Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Motorcycle Sales Executive For Automotive Dealership - Northampton
Our Client a well-established Motorcycle Dealer in the Northamptonshire area is actively looking to recruit a passionate and professional Motorcycle Sales Executive to complement their existing sales team.
The aim of the role is to sell a full range of new and used motorcycles with associated products to new and existing customers.
* Handle all customer enquiries and bike related service objectives.
* Understanding how to treat customers fairly and providing a premium customer service.
* Have strong product knowledge and speak confidently and effectively to customers about products.
* Prospect new customers and to maintain positive relationships with existing customers.
* Creating and maintaining customer records and administrative information.
* Build and manage a personal database of customers.
* Provide quotations to new and existing customers including liaising with Sales Manager regarding finance negotiation and insurance sales.
* Provide positive handovers to customers by reflecting the manufacturers values.
The ideal candidate will have face to face automotive sales experience and a successful proven track record. The ability to build long-term customer relationships with excellent time management and personal organisation skills. Above all, you'll require a professional customer focused approach, commensurate with working with one of the UK's leading motorcycle Groups.
Please Note: We will not send your CV to our client until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
Experience as stated and a Full UK Motorcycle Licence is essential to the role.
To apply please send your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J71356, Motorcycle Sales Executive, Northampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.