Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Commercial Sales Executive Required in Ipswich.
Salary: Up to £15,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Commercial Sales Executive Required for Commercial Vehicle Dealership - Ipswich
Our client, a well established Commercial Main Dealer in Ipswich is looking to hire an experienced and professional Commercial Sales Executive.
They require an experienced Sales Executive to join their busy showroom and assist with the growth of the business, this is a fantastic opportunity to move to a growing brand that will definitely be a next step in your career.
Your main role will include selling new and used vehicles, accessories, warranties etc. this will assist the growth in the business by not only hitting the companies targets but also your own personal goals.
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and time-scales.
- Develop ideas for continued sales growth.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and invited personal site visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on sales activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out competitor and customer surveys.
- Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for sales reporting purposes.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
For your hard work Our Client is offering a basic salary of £15,000 with an uncapped annual on-target-earning of £40,000+ per annum. Our Client also offers a fully expensed company vehicle, workplace pension scheme, 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays, full manufacturer training, and fantastic long-term career developments with a strong and stable brand. The hours of work are 8.00am - 6.00pm Monday - Friday, with Saturdays as and when needed.
To apply please send your CV to Alishia Douce quoting J64960, Commercial Sales Executive, Ipswich.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.