Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Business Manager required in Redhill.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic, OTE £45,000 Per Annum
Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Business Manager Required for Prestige Car Dealership - Redhill
Automotive Business Manager Required for Prestige Car Dealership in the Redhill area.
Our Client a Prestige Main Car Dealer in the Redhill area is currently looking to hire a high performing Automotive Business Manager for their busy Car Showroom.
Our Client is looking for someone who is ready for the next step in their career an already established Vehicle Sales Exec, Business Manager or Sales Controller ready to take on a highly responsible role.
You will need to be a highly polished individual with excellent organisation and communication skills who can provide leadership to the sales team, support to the management team and have a calm and professional outlook in this highly demanding and pressurised position.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure sales and profit targets are met by working closely with Car Sales Executives.
- Use added value techniques and sales process to secure greater margins.
- Share with the Car Sales Manager information and data with regard to alternative finance providers and insurance products to ensure that Your Dealership rates are both competitive and attractive to customers.
- Ensure that sales staff are fully conversant with all finance and insurance products available, which may help close sales or enhance profit. Train, mentor and coach Car Sales Executives to fully understand the features and benefits of these products.
- Look to renew, revisit and re-market to previous and existing customers, finance and insurance products that they may require from time to time.
- Work with sales staff to increase Vehicle Sales through active prospecting.
- Ensure that all customers fully understand their contractual obligations with regard to all products purchased by them.
- Answer and help with customers' questions, concerns and enquiries with honesty, openness and clear explanation.
-To ensure that all staff are committed to the principles and ethics of the Business and that these principles form the cornerstone of the Customer Relations Management.
- Ensure that F & I-related expenses and costs do not exceed budget or agreed levels.
- Ensure that the Car Dealership receives the expected profit and income on vehicle sales.
- Ensure that profit is not unnecessarily wasted through customer default and/or flat cancellation and other areas whereby early termination will cause back debits of commission.
- Ensure that settlements are made on a timely basis in order to avoid any unnecessary customer payments or late settlement charges
- Maintain close scrutiny of developments, legislation and events in the motor industry which will impact on future business opportunities or trading practices.
- Provide clear, accurate product explanations to customers, and (where suitable for their needs) sell insurance products - to any sales targets set - in compliance with FCA requirements,
If you have a stable work history with a track record of success in the Automotive field our Client wants to hear from you.
You will ideally live within the Redhill area or be able to travel to the Redhill area and have a working experience of a Main Car Dealer Showroom.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for commission.
This vacancy is based in Redhill and our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other car dealership Jobs in, Redhill, Crawley, West Sussex and Surrey, please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Martin Bane, quoting Job Ref: J76655 - Business Manager, Redhill.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.