Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Branch Sales Manager Required in Portsmouth.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £27,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Branch Sales Manager for Automotive Aftermarket Specialist - Portsmouth
Experienced Branch Sales Manager Required For Automotive Aftermarket Specialist - Portsmouth Area
Our client, an automotive aftermarket specialist are looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join their team in the Portsmouth area.
* Overall responsibility for the daily operation / management of the branch and team, ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
* Responsible for maximising both branch sales and external sales whilst ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
* Actively Visit businesses to ensure retention of existing and to acquire new customers.
* To actively sell (face to face & over the phone) and promote the companies trailers / parts / associated equipment & services.
* Stock control.
* To become familiar with all the products supplied by the company and to gain area penetration of these products by personal contact, telephone calls and promotions utilising other members of staff where necessary.
* To maintain a customer record system detailing sales, enquiries, follow-ups and general prospects.
You will be required to work from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday / Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
Up to £25,000 Basic Depending On Experience.
Our client is requiring applicants to have retail or external sales experience as well as previous experience in management. It would be preferable if applicants come from a Parts background either in a main dealership or a plant background. You also must have a flare for sales and ideally have some experience with prospecting for new business and generating leads and attending external meetings and visits. Experience within the Marine sector would be highly beneficial within the role allowing you to maximise sales with your knowledge & advice.
If you are interested in this new exciting vacancy please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today.
To apply please send your CV to Ollie Blackman quoting, J73133, Branch Sales Manager, Portsmouth.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright