Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Bodyshop Workshop Controller Required in Hertfordshire
Salary: Negotiable on Experience
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Bodyshop Workshop Controller Required
Automotive Bodyshop Workshop Controller Required For Vehicle Main Dealer Bodyshop
Our Client is looking for a Workshop Controller to join their team, this role would suit somebody looking for career progression from the shop floor.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of all aspects of vehicle repairs. You will be overseeing all specialist areas and be confident in ensuring that repairs are being carried out as effectively and promptly as possible.
Duties may include:
- Negotiating contracts with material suppliers.
- Monitoring efficiency of work and processes to ensure quality repairs.
- Supporting team members when required.
- Maintaining equipment used in the bodyshop and ensuring regular services and maintenance checks are monitored.
- Recruiting personnel to ensure the bodyshop is adequately staffed.
- Directing team members in handling day to day problems.
Strong management and leadership skills.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
Estimating / VDA / Audatex experience is not essential however is desirable.
The position is based in Hertfordshire so you will need to live in the area or be able to travel to the area on a daily bases.
This role is one of many bodyshop jobs in Hertfordshire, please contact Nicola MacDonald for others similar to this.
To apply please send your current CV to Nicola MacDonald quoting Bodyshop Controller, Hertfordshire.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number,