Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Bike and Van Sales Executive Required in Manchester.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Bike and Van Sales Advisor Required For Vehicle Finance Company - Manchester
Are you a skilled person looking to pursue a new and exciting career with a market leading, rapidly expanding company?..... If YES please read on.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading Company within the growing online Vehicle Finance Sector in Manchester.
Our client is one of the fastest growing online Car Finance brokerage
Our client prides themselves in sourcing and selecting the very best sales talent into their business.
Working only from warm leads, the successful candidates will be contacting approved customers, guiding them through the sales process, through to conclusion.
You will need to have strong communication skills, the ability to build rapport and previous sales excellence.
Our customers are at the heart of our business and therefore you will need to balance sales performance with the very best in customer service.
Key Responsibilities of the Role will Include:
* Making outbound (warm) calls to pre-approved applicants, conducting a fact-find and gaining customer commitment.
* Confidently overcoming customer's objections.
* Maintain customer pipeline accurately on CRM system, making comprehensive notes.
* Managing expectations providing excellent customer service.
* Achieving sales targets and product penetration
Key Skills and Experience
* Demonstrated outstanding sales performance in a previous role(s).
* Ability to prioritise workload efficiently.
* Extremely self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven by on-target earning.
* Precise and clear in written and verbal communication.
* Previously worked in a pressurised sales environment.
* Must be able to build a rapport with customers.
* IT literate with strong keyboard skills
People make our client the leading online car finance brokerage in the UK. They're a rapidly expanding business offering excellent training and career progression for ambitious and talented people. They realise that your time is valuable, so please check that you have the skills, experience and qualifications we have specified above and let us know how you meet them in your application.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Sales Job has interested you or yuo would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Manchester, please get in touch with Jamie Fisher today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.
To apply please send your CV to Jamie Fisher quoting J75742, Sales Executive, Manchester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright