6 months ago
Audit Manager I, Sales & Operations
Job Title: Audit Manager I, Sales & Operations
Salary: £45000 - £49999
Date Closes: 08/01/2018
Ref Number: A19964
You like going further
We’ll take the journey with you
We have an exciting opportunity for an Audit Manager I, Sales & Operations within our diverse, challenging and growing Santander Internal Audit team.
As a member of the Internal Audit department, we want you to share our passion about adding value to our people, customers, communities and stakeholders, providing robust independent assurance and challenge on the effectiveness of processes and controls across the bank and having exposure to senior stakeholders across our global organisation.
Our people are passionate about truly listening to our customers to make banking more simple, personal and fair. And change like that doesn’t happen unless we all speak up with new ideas and challenge things that could be better. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone supports each other to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond – every day.
As an Audit Manager I, Sales & Operations your main responsibilities will be
* Leading and participating in assurance activities to assess the management and control of risk, ensuring that all work undertaken meets agreed timescales and complies with quality requirements
* Where required (dependent on level), supervising small teams whilst providing coaching and support
* Managing relationships and influencing key stakeholders across the business and collaborating with other teams as required
* Proactively taking responsibility for additional activities related to the management of the Internal Audit department, including on-going business monitoring and production of required management information (MI) for Senior Management
* Completing assurance activities, assessing risks and controls (including planning activity, co-ordination of fieldwork and report writing), acting both as lead and team member as required
Minimum skills and experience required
* Degree qualified in a professional audit related qualification (i.e. CMIIA, ACA, ACCA, etc)
* Experience within an assurance or audit related role
* Proven knowledge of auditing processes and controls, with an ability to identify and evaluate key business risks and controls
* Experience of Financial Services
Salary is Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Ludgate Hill office in London is in the heart of the city, within walking distance of St Pauls and City Thameslink. Housing a range of key business areas from Retail, Corporate and Wealth division to our San Business, Technology & Operations and Innovation Hub. Surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops the atmosphere is a vibrant one.
With over 150 years of experience, we’ve built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank. Dedicated to making things simple, personal and fair for our customers, our aim is to become the best bank in the UK, and we know we can’t make it happen without our people. That’s why we promote an environment where everyone counts. With us, you’ll be encouraged to develop both professionally and personally, and by listening to your unique perspective, and turning your ideas into action, we’ll grow along with you.
We are committed to being fully inclusive and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Through our partnerships and employee led networks we seek to empower everyone to develop their full potential. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. We are proud to have been accredited as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
In order to help you achieve a reasonable balance between your home and working life we support you in meeting your commitments outside of work and offer a range of flexible work options, including part-time working, job sharing, career breaks and flexible holiday options. We also support you to make a difference in your local community with volunteering and fundraising schemes.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Share by Email
Did you know?
Over 99% of our waste is either recycled or diverted from landfill, our electricity is sourced from green suppliers and has zero carbon emissions and over 2,000 of our employees are green champions.