A fantastic opportunity for a graduate with little to no sales experience to kick start their career in the medical device sales industry. The company offers excellent training opportunities whilst providing all the tools required to help you succeed in your new healthcare sales role. This is an established territory with a number of key accounts and plenty of opportunity to maximise growth and potential earnings!
My client is a global blue chip manufacturer of medical devices, specialising in endoscopy and microscopy. The company is committed to the UK market and investment into R&D is at the heart of the business. They have gone from strength to strength, growing their sales teams as a result of increased growth.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate who wants to develop their career in the medical sales industry. The company has a strong culture for internal growth, encourages progression and constant in house training is provided through a medium of training courses and shadowing in the field.
The Associate Territory Manager's primary responsibility, will be to sell directly into the NHS and community services such as clinics and nursing homes, managing and developing key accounts whilst identifying new opportunities within the region. Further responsibilities include:-
- Selling a portfolio of products to Healthcare professionals within secondary care.
- Fully define project scope, goals and deliverables for all new business and change in scope of existing business.
- Focus on growing current business and prospecting new business.
- Working with numerous internal stakeholders to co-ordinate efforts in maximising opportunities.
- Build relationships with existing clients, recognise their needs and propose a solution.
The successful Associate Territory Manager will:-
Basic salary of up to £35,000.
OTE of £12,500 if 100% of targets are achieved.
Company car plus £400 a month car allowance.