4 months ago
Associate/Senior Associate - Pharma Consulting
As the research and analysis division of the Economist Group, The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) helps leaders prepare for opportunity, empowering them to act with confidence when making strategic decisions. The EIU is the global standard in providing quality, actionable intelligence to the public and private sector, assessing issues that impact the marketplace for over two hundred countries.
EIU Healthcare is the specialist research consulting division of the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU). We offer specialized healthcare market tracking intelligence, complimented by strategic advisory services to help medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare service firms understand their current and potential markets, and implement pragmatic and innovative strategies to ultimately tap into new growth opportunities across the globe.
We are currently looking for experienced consultants with an entrepreneurial mind-set and strong leadership qualities to join us in a middle leadership role as an Associate.
As an Associate, you will be a critical member of the leadership and project team and will be heavily involved in leading and managing strategic projects and engagements with our key clients, leading a team of healthcare consultants including guidance, mentorship, and coaching, as well as driving key company initiatives including new solutions development, workflow improvement, staff training etc. The Associate will be put on a leadership track with an aggressive career progression plan, if proven capable.
In the role you would be expected to:
* Lead a team of healthcare analysts in multi-country project engagements in the healthcare industry in the areas of market opportunity assessment, customer insights, and competitive benchmarking.
* Be the key lead and contact person for the client in a senior engagement role.
* Be involved in developing and marketing new solutions, including conceptualization, research design, and analysis framework development.
* Create product marketing plan to expand and manage our existing solutions and services portfolio.
* Mentor and guide junior consultants, developing their professional proficiency and ensuring that they meet their performance goals to successfully grow their career
Experience, skills and professional attributes
To succeed in the role you must have:
* Minimum four years’ experience in a consulting firm or a healthcare research firm
* Proven track record of account management and client handling, preferably in business consulting
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from top tier universities, preferably Science major, with an MBA
* Excellent command of written and spoken English
* Highly analytical with at least over two years’ of project management and leading experience
* Experience in the healthcare sector preferred
You will be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent people skills, with the ability to motivate teams and work well with people at all levels in the organization
* Attention to details and being highly organized
* Versatility and ability to think inside and outside of the box
* Ability to work in a fast paced team structure
* Passion about healthcare
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.