This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to kick start their career in management in the pharmaceutical industry with a global pharmaceutical wholesaler.
My client is a renowned global pharmaceutical wholesaler, they have gone from strength to strength, growing their sales teams as a result of increased revenue.
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming Assistant Sales Manager who wants to be in a role where they can control their career path. Excellent training and potential in the pharmaceutical industry. The company has a strong culture for internal growth, encourages progression and constant in house training is provided.
The Assistant Sales Manager's primary responsibility, will be to manage, develop and leverage opportunities across nominated accounts. Further responsibilities include:-
- Manage a team selling a portfolio of pharmaceutical products to grow existing accounts whilst prospecting for new business opportunities.
- Provide excellent customer service to enhance the brand and reputation of the company.
- Have responsibility for managing the team selling a portfolio of market leading products.
- Working with numerous internal stakeholders to co-ordinate efforts in maximising opportunities.
- Collecting and analysing data on the performance of accounts, with regards to sales and profit against actual vs planned, in order to highlight to the line manager.
- Forecast and manage product pricing whilst maximising profit margins.
The successful Assistant Sales Manager will:-
Basic Salary up to £30,000