Job Title: Venue Partnership Area Support Coordinator
Position: Full Time, Permanent
The company is an events and technical production business who are continually growing and evolving. With teams covering venues, account management & new business, projects, technical design, scenic and operations, they work with an ever-expanding array of the latest AV technology.
The Venue Partnership Area Support Coordinator is responsible for the part of the delivery that includes assisting in managing communication between the venues and the company's venue partnership team, as well as providing first line support for the Venue Partnership Area Support Manager and management team.
- Work with the Area Support Manager to ensure venue managers understand the pricing strategy and are aware of commercial considerations when quoting.
- Ensure that quotations are followed up and actioned in a timely manner.
- Assist the Area Support Manager in ensuring consistent service levels are maintained at all venues.
- Ensure correct billing procedures are followed and processed in a timely manner, escalating to the Area Support Manager as required.
- Assist the Area Support Manager in ensuring venue staff are following correct operational procedures.
- Oversee the venues inventory of work related equipment.
- Manage client tasks escalated from the venue manager and as directed by the Area Support Manager.
- Assigning company resources for events at venues as required.
- Coordinate the training schedules for all venue staff.
- Maintain a schedule of venue staff movements and holiday cover.
- Provide assistance to the Area Support Manager in any other areas as required.
- Work with other departments to assist with venue related activity.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working within the events industry desirable, in particular a knowledge/understanding of venue partnership.
- Demonstrable client facing skills.
- Will clearly be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Will be familiar with MS packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Will demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Will be highly organised with an eye for detail.
- Will be proactive and have the ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong negotiation skills would be advantageous.
- Will be familiar with Eclipse systems, or those of a similar business.
- Desirable will be a knowledge of HireTrack booking system or similar.
If this sounds like you, please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Events Operations Manager, Operations Manager, Regional Support Manager, Operations, Maintenance Operations, Operations Coordinator, Operations Improvement Coordinator, Project Manager, Service Delivery Coordinator, Regional Support Manager, Operations Specialists, Project Team Leader, Event Coordinator, Area Support Coordinator, will be considered for this role.